- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Description: Basic checks for resistors, capacitors, inductors, diodes, ESDs, ferrite beads, and ICs.
- Resistors: Check max. power dissipation, tolerance(if buyer provides requirement).
- Capacitors: Check voltage rating is not exceeded, check capacitance derating at voltage meets requirements of the ICs connected to it(like load caps on regulators).
- Inductors: Check inductance at current is higher than required by ICs connected to it such as DC/DC converter (buyer must provide current level on inductor per design), check inductor won't saturate at expected operating currents.
- Diodes: Check reverse leakage meets buyer requirements, check diode reverse
- ESDs: Check rating of ESD vs. required protection levels.
- Ferrite beads: Check impedance at frequency meets requirement.
- ICs: Check pins will not be exposed to higher than allowed operating voltage, check resistor is not outside of the range for programmability of the IC, check the capacitance connected at the pin meets the requirements of the IC.
- Flag floating pins and nets.
Deliverable: Google sheet with tables showing requirements, datasheet values for the component and PASS/FAIL for each requirement.
Note: We can calculate the peak currents for DC/DC converters at an additional charge.