PCB Design Specialist
Digital Papaya is an ECAD library and part provider, electronics design services provider and digital marketing services provider. The Company was founded in 2017, and is headquartered in Bayamon, Puerto Rico. Our focus is on exporting these services, and connecting great talent in the Island with demanding high growth economies.
As a PCB Design Specialist, you will be responsible of working closely with Electrical Engineers and product creators as we design PCBs with OrCAD PCB design and/or Allegro PCB design software. This position will be responsible of generating board files (.brd), and turning our Customer’s schematics into an ODB that will be sent to a PCB manufacturer.
- Minimum of an Associate’ s Degree in electronics related areas OR BSEE Degree students.
- Must demonstrate an ability to interpret Manufacturer Data Sheets.
- Must have some experience with PCB design in any CAD package.
- Strong english verbal and written communication skills. This positions requires customer facing communication, and drafting technical documents.
- Experience using OrCAD PCB design and/or Allegro PCB design software.
- Experience designing rigid boards and flexes, and knowledgeable of good design guidelines for PCBs.
- Experience designing PCBs with impedance matching, defining stack-ups and driving DFM and DFMA with suppliers.
- Experience designing one or more of the following circuits; audio amplifiers, RF circuits, voltage regulators, temp sensors, ADC, DAC, micro-controllers and others.
- Experience designing embedded systems.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check.
Type and Pay: Part-time, hourly pay.
Digital Papaya is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested parties should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org