Digital Papaya is an ECAD library and part provider, electronics design services provider and digital marketing services provider. The Company was founded in 2017, and is headquartered in Bayamon, Puerto Rico. Our focus is on exporting these services, and connecting great talent in the Island with demanding high growth economies.
As a ECAD Librarian, you will be responsible of working closely with Electrical Engineers to create schematic symbols, PCB component footprints, and 3D component models and archiving them for use in Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Designs. Furthermore you will collaborate with Mechanical Engineers in the development of the Mechanical CAD library of standard parts and components.
- Minimum of an Associate’ s Degree OR BSEE/BSME Degree students
- Must demonstrate an ability to interpret Manufacturer Data Sheets
- CAD experience with professional level software
- Strong english verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate proficiency using personal computers and Microsoft Office applications
- Experience creating parts with Ultralibrarian software.
- Familiarity with IPC-7351 for library component creation, MIL-STD-1835, JESD30 and related library standards.
- PCB layout guidelines and standards.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check.
Type and Pay: Part-time, hourly pay.
Digital Papaya is an Equal Opportunity Employer