Circuit Design Specialist
Digital Papaya is an ECAD library and part provider, electronics design services provider and digital marketing services provider. The Company was founded in 2017, and is headquartered in Bayamon, Puerto Rico. Our focus is on exporting these services, and connecting great talent in the Island with demanding high growth economies.
As a Circuit Design Specialist, you will be responsible of working closely with Electrical Engineers and product creators as we implement custom mixed signal, analog and digital circuits to our customer’s requirements. This position will focus on developing circuits on the Silego platform, and the main work product will be a .gp* file that the customer will use to program the parts for their use.
- Minimum of BSEE Degree students.
- Must demonstrate an ability to interpret Manufacturer Data Sheets.
- Technical proficiency with electronic circuit design which contain state machines, and mixed-signal circuits.
- Strong english verbal and written communication skills. This positions requires customer facing communication, and drafting technical documents.
- Experience designing circuits implemented in Silegos, and experience using GreenPak designer software.
- Experience interpreting technical requirements for electronics systems.
- Experience measuring electronics circuits with oscilloscopes, multimeters, power supplies, and other benchtop electronics measurement equipment.
- Experience designing one or more of the following circuits; audio amplifiers, RF circuits, voltage regulators, temp sensors, ADC, DAC, and others.
- Experience designing state machines.
- Experience designing embedded circuits.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check.
Type and Pay: Part-time, hourly pay.
Digital Papaya is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested parties should submit their resume to email@example.com